Upto 55k Per Month
Key Responsibility for Sales Manager-
- Initiating & effectively implementing sales strategies & promotional activities.
- Searching out for potential business, conducting one-on-one and group sales presentations liaising with customers.
- Give presentation and demonstrations to the prospective client.
- Managing client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle and ensuring
- Achieving maximum customer satisfaction by providing pre post-technical assistance, thereby achieving delivery and quality norms.
- Tracking latest market trend and competitor activities and providing inputs for fine-tuning the selling and the marketing strategies.
- Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Maintaining detailed knowledge of the company’s products or services and keeping abreast of what competitors are doing.
- Handling other products apart from machines and MIS.
- Willing to travel across India
- Confirmation based on the performance in probation period
- Achieving Sales Targets (Volume as well as Market share).
- Good in English speaking and writing
- Working knowledge of word excel, power point, drafting email, letters, sending offers etc.