Sr. Sales Executive
1.9yrs - 6yrs
Upto 35K Per Month
- Job Description
- Plan and schedule Customer visitation so as to capture, analyze and review Customer feedback
- Maintain and update Customer information so as to Improve Customer coverageActivity
- Knowledge of pneumatics or component sales
- Collect market data and information on current trends and latest development in the industry
- Development of sales network by appointing new dealers
- Developing new corporate & channel accounts to increase the Penetration in the market
- Evaluate Customer's requirements and provide solutions to his need
- Provide technical support and work towards customer satisfaction/follow ups.
- Handle day to day timely calls/issues/complaints.
- Should be able to communicate / guide within and other departments.
- Travel to customer, on site.
- Proper reporting and time consciousness.
- Should be a team player.
- Build strong Customer relationships through effective account management Plan